Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Fuz

Oh My God!!!! I just got a comment from someone that wasn't anonymous and used a nickname! I'm almost positive it wasn't one of my sneaky friends or wacky relatives (and if it was, don't tell me). I'm plotzing right now! I kid you not, here is what this wonderful person with exceptionally good taste said, "I love your blog! I stumbled upon it one day while perusing blogger.com on a boring wintery day. It made me laugh, in fact, I am still laughing! It's great - keep up the great story telling. I'll tell others....maybe you'll get some other comments!"

Since I didn't have anyway to thank you, I figured I would write you a post. This totally made my day. My kids drove me particularly crazy this evening, so this made it really easy to completely (instead of partially) block them out. Thanx for taking the time to read and comment!


1 Comments:

Blogger The Fuz said...

A whole blog just for me! You have now made MY day. Thank YOU!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home